Friday 3 February 2012

Liebster Blog Award

Many thanks to Lucy from Lucy's in the Garden who has awarded me the Liebster Blog Award. Like me, Lucy only started her blog last year and has shared some wonderful photos and stories about her Houston garden.


Liebster is German for ‘favourite’. The Liebster Award is given to blogs with less than 200 followers.  In accepting this award, the recipient must pass it on to 5 favourite up and coming blogs with less than 200 followers.

I have visited so many wonderful blogs, it's been tough narrowing down the choices, but I am delighted to name five very deserving blogs. I visit them all regularly and come away feeling inspired, entertained, and enriched.

Titania at Lavender and Lace
Lucinda at Cobalt Violet

.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award. Well deserved! It's always a pleasure dropping by your blog to see what's going on in your neck of the woods ... both in the garden and with those two lovable larirkins!

    Thank you for honouring me with this award as well. I'm truly grateful that you've included me alongside such fabulous blogs and bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Marisa. I think we have very similar gardening interests. We are lucky, I suppose, to live in such a great climate for gardens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and thank you!!!
    I am so behind on my posts since getting back to town, with a bunch of photos already loaded onto blogger and no time to write!
    I'm sorry I haven't gotten to it yet but hopefully soon!
    Great job on your blog!
    hugs,
    Lucinda

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...