Saturday 10 September 2011

Kuala Lumpur's Orchid Garden

The Lake Gardens in Malaysia's capital, Kuala Lumpur, are home to some of the city's most popular tourist attractions including the Bird Park; the Butterfly Park; the hibiscus garden, Taman Bunga Raya; and the Orchid Garden, Taman Orkid, where over 600 varieties of orchids are represented.

A stroll through the garden provides a wealth of ideas for landscaping with and displaying these most exotic of blooms. And I will know for next time not to try to squeeze all the sights in the Lake Gardens into just one visit.

I had a few camera problems on this trip so apologies for the fuzziness of the images.

















2 comments:

  1. You came to Malaysia? WOw! This is where i live!
    I never been to Lake Garden though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I visited in March this year and had a wonderful time. I visited Malacca, KL, Ipoh, and Penang. There is still so much more to see, I hope to return before too long.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...